About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Is This the Electronics Forum? No??

 This guy clearly thought he was on a gaming forum, not a dating site...

"About Me
Hello Future!

I'm seriously contemplating buying either an XBOX or a Playstation. Not really sure which one is better, but it seem that you can find the same popular games for both.  Madden, Halo, World of Warcraft, Grand Theft Auto, and the most popular, Call of Duty.  What's crazy is I've never played either, but the majority of my friends do.  They literally spend hours playing in tournaments, researching cheat codes, buying the latest controllers, head phones with microphones, challenging people with weird screen names online, reading blogs and forums and get this... They are almost all married!

The last time I played a video game, I was holding a gray and orange plastic gun up to the floor-model tv screen, trying to kill ducks... Yeah you guessed it, Duck Hunt! Try as I may, I could never shoot that stupid dog and I got tired of blowing in the cartridges, just to get them to work. LOL! “I bet you did it too!” In hindsight, I never saved the Princess or knocked out Mike Tyson either... Needless to say, I've never been any good at “playing games.”

I'm old-school, instead of an XBOX, I have a tool box. Instead of a Playstation, I have a workstation... As a kid, I cried to go outside. While my friends were busy playing Excite Bike on Nintendo, I was busy building ramps to jump on my BMX, building fortresses out of cardboard boxes, throwing rocks, playing hopscotch, jumping double-dutch with my sister, shooting bottles with BB guns, catching bees on honeysuckles with my bare hands, playing tackle football in the street with no pads, and I can go all day with this... but I’m sure you get my point.


What I’m looking for:

I’m attracted to intelligence, goal-driven women with Claire Huxtable elegance, assets not asses, classy not classless, Linked In not Instagram, more paper than plastic...

Lastly: Originally from the South, I've circled the globe several times and I am a jack of all trades... I can fix just about anything! 100% Southern Gentleman"

No comments:

Post a Comment