About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Are you the lover I have been seeking for?

"Hello I am Alan. There is a lot to me as a person from almost everything that life offers to what makes me of course me. I will let you know I am looking for women who is kind, respectful, trusting, is a music lover, and can be my movie buddy. I also want not just someone I can call my lover, but also a friend that will always be there and have my back. I want to be able to look in your eyes and say without a doubt "Yes I love you and always will". I am not looking for someone who has tats, weird piercings, smokes, country girls, goth chicks, sports nuts, or a control freak. So if you meet this and love life come join me and lets make love all over the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment