About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Your Stupidity Makes Me Laugh

The guy from my last post decided to write back, which turned into a conversation, that made me laugh so hard, I almost peed my pants. So you, too, may share in my gleeful mirth, I have included the conversation for you. He doesn't deserve to remain anonymous, but I'm feeling generous. Enjoy!

Sent Date:1/5/2012 3:13:06 PM
From: D________
 
D: "Hey there....I wish I can put my tongue inside:-)"
 
Me: "What the hell!? Ew."
 
D: "Yep coz u r attractive:-)"
 
Me: "And you are disgusting."
 
D: "Nd u r fat mother fucker ugly fish nd frog" (which made me LOL hardcore)
 
Me: "Wow, not only are you a charmer, but you're respectful, mature, and intelligent, too? Perhaps I misjudged you? Haha, yeah right!"
 
D: "Y u telling me I'm disgusted???"
 
Me: "Read your first message, Genius."
 
D: "I didn't start it. U the 1st one insulting me"
 
Me: "Clearly English is not your first language. Perhaps when you said, "Hey there....I wish I can put my tongue inside:-)", you were not referring to the sexual acts which I interpreted that to mean?"
 
D: "Not a bad thing put my tongue in ur mouth:-) nd I speak 4 language ...u r right about English is not my 1st nd I'm glad about that!!! Awwwwww I speak 4 international languages. Anyways have a great weekend!!"
 
I sent it to my friend, and she asked, "what exactly does a mother fucker ugly fish nd frog look like??" My thoughts exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment