About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Six Senses of Superman

From an OK Cupid profile:

About Me:

"The six things I could never do without:

My sense of:
1. Touch
2. Taste
3. Smell/breath
4. Sight
5. Ears
6. I can see through wood but only when I'm superhigh. The first time it happened I saw through my friends gun cabinet and saw how many guns and exactly what kind of guns he had. Then he opened up the cabinent and I was right. The second time this happened I looked at a friend's wood entertainment center cabinet in the living room and there was a TV in there behind the wood and I saw it and I could tell what was on the TV screen even with the cabinet doors closed it is an amazing ability but it only works when I'm so so high that I can't see anything else cept whats behind the wood."

No comments:

Post a Comment