About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Like Beating My Head Against a Brick Wall

In October, I wrote a guy on a really nice message "Hi! I liked your profile. You seem pretty easy-going. You mentioned that you like movies- What kind of movies do you like? I don't go to the theater very often, but I like various types of movies, mostly drama, romantic comedies, and suspense thrillers. How long have you lived in DC? One of your pictures looks like it was taken in a different county- where was that? Do you like to travel? I'm currently saving money for a visit to China next year. A good friend from college is a teacher there, and she wants to show me around. It sounds very exciting! I hope your week is going well. Feel free to send me a message back if you would like. :)" I got back, "Heeeeeeeeey". Nothing else. Just, "Heeeeeeeeey".... WTF is wrong with these guys. *eye roll*

No comments:

Post a Comment