About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Bet You Say That to All the Ladies

I think the message I received tonight is a form message- I've heard about these, but I don't think I've received one yet. I feel so.... spammed!


"Hello there , 
Well this is gonna be short and too the point , I like to meet other people for conversation, 
Lunch , drinks , ect .... Very open mined and spontaneous. I know how to carry on a conversation and not bore you. I am professional but at the same time adventurous.
I work as a fire fighter and bartender. I will change your life in a positive way. 
Let's chat and see if the chemistry is there. 
Give me a chance! looking for good conversation is a challenge on here. Are you different ? 
-Chris"



No comments:

Post a Comment