About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Frogs: An Introduction

Recently, I've ventured back into the world of online dating. My 30th birthday is looming in the not-nearly-far-away-enough future, and the pressure of leaving my 20's behind and "officially" entering "adult-hood" has kicked my desire to find "The One" into full gear. Having just re-located to here in MD from Upstate NY, I figured what better way to meet potential dates than online? I've been on Match and Plenty of Fish before (and I had a couple of subsequent relationships), and my experience is that the paid sites produce better quality and potential- after all, if it's free, you have nothing to lose, so why put in any effort? :(

I re-activated my POF account in July, but as a newly re-located and un-employed gal, I didn't feel comfortable trying to date, as I had nothing to offer the other person- the only thing I could bring to the table was myself (which, in my opinion, should be enough lol- but deep down, I know it's not). In October I again re-activated my profile, and have come across many frogs in my quest to locate Prince Charming. This blog is dedicated to chronicling these tales, so that you, too, may live vicariously through my adventures. Whether you are single, married, in a loving, committed relationship, or just having fun, my truest desire for you (and myself) is that we all find happiness in the end. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You are a fantastic writer and I am looking forward to reading your blog! I am so happy you decided to share this experience!

    ReplyDelete