About Me

My photo

Kissing frogs, living through it, and writing to tell about it.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dumbo?

I was messaging a guy last week, who showed potential in the beginning. He's very attractive, widowed, with twin two-year-old boys. His profile was rather sparse, but we seemed to have a couple of common interests, so I messaged him. His reply (as usual) was short and did not ask me anything about myself, but I figured I would give it another shot. His profile mentioned he liked movies, so I asked him what his favorites were (his reply, "disney movies- I think I watch them more than my kids do"), and I told him that "my favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean, which isn't a Disney movie, but is based on a Disney ride, so it's close enough". He responded with, "Pirates is a disney movie! I love them too I just bought the newest one", so I said, "Haha, yeah, I guess you are right, it is a Disney movie :) I just got out of work- it was a long evening!" (to explain why I was not going to be online very long...although, the real reason was that I was just not feeling it, and had nothing else to say), to which I get back, "i should call you dumbo"... What the hell does that mean? This, from the same guy who responded that he "doesn't don't want a skinny preppy pretty girl who only cares about how she looks and what she's going to buy or do to her hair next.. I'm not into all that" when I asked him what he was looking for... glad you chose ME, as apparently I don't fit into any of those categories, and I'm un-intelligent to boot. This guy will do wonders for a girl's self-esteem! :-/ Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment